Servicing clients in private, not-for-profit, and federal sectors, TBG leverages the resources of a full-service marketing firm to grow and strengthen our client's communities. In addition to reinventing the approach of integrated marketing, we are focused on building a team that embodies our culture and motivates our clients to succeed.
We are on the lookout for the best individuals who embody the qualities that make TBG unique and are well versed in the market segments that we service. If you join us, you'll be part of a fast-paced, self-starting creative environment where your voice and hard work will contribute to team, individual, and client success.
If you'd like to work with us, but don't see a current opening, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com!
The TBG Office Coordinator is the first line of defense in herding the rest of the TBG team to a blissful, organized state. We're on the hunt for an experienced, organized, and pre-cognitive individual that loves a challenge and enjoys a diverse range of tasks. The Office Coordinator supports essential company operations, directly supports TBG leadership, and assists with Client fulfillment as needed.
- Help manage and optimize day-to-day rhythm and efficiency of the TBG team
- Use analytical and organizational skills to improve productivity
- Work with TBG leadership and accounting to ensure accuracy of financial data and assist with the management of project budgets
- Plan on-site and off-site team meetings, dinners, and events and arrange reservations and travel
- Manage calendar details and prepare expense reports
- Coordinate special projects as needed and take on increased responsibilities over time
- 4+ years in a related role, preferably supporting a small entrepreneurial team
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-starter with ability to identify needs and areas of impact as well as potential solutions
- Team player who thinks “we before I”, works well under pressure, and is flexible in the face of changing priorities and needs
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent listening skills
- Strong document, spreadsheet, email, and calendar skills with an ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
You get bonus points if you:
- Have experience with government contracting (Specifically the GSA, SeaPort-e, and other contract vehicles)
- Have bookkeeping experience (and a familiarity with Quickbooks)
- Have experience working with the hospitality industry
Interested in applying? Send a cover letter and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.