The Bridge Group (TBG) is an agency for the event industry providing planning services along with marketing, sales, and community support for our clients. Consistently ranked as one of the top 25 event planning firms in Washington, DC, TBG produces events, conferences, and trade shows for audiences from 5 to 50,000 for clients that span the globe.
We’re on the hunt for someone who always knew there was more to an event than meets the eye and who is interested in taking their knowledge of the event and trade show industry to the next level. Interns work with the TBG team to assist with client fulfillment and internal projects, all while expanding their knowledge of the event and trade show industry.
Part Time Event and Marketing Intern:
We’re on the hunt for someone who always knew there was more to an event than meets the eye and who is interested in taking their knowledge of the event and trade show industry to the next level. The Event and Marketing Intern will work with the TBG team to assist with client fulfillment and internal projects, all while expanding their knowledge of the event and trade show industry.
- The TBG Event and Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to learn and develop the following skills across all areas of TBG client service:
- Trade Show Operations: Floor plan modifications and updates, Exhibitor Services, and Operational Assistance
- Event Logistics: Site Selection Support, Maintaining and Updating Event Details in TBG Systems
- Marketing Planning/Execution: Assist in the development and execution of marketing timelines, email campaigns, and reporting
- Analytics/Reporting: Assist with client reports and project cost forecasting
- The Event and Marketing Intern will also assist the TBG team on internal projects, including conducting research on prospective clients and working on TBG marketing projects.
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly shift between projects and manage time effectively
- Team player, problem solver, comfortable with ambiguity, and creative
- Concise written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent listening skills
- Strong document, spreadsheet, email, and calendar skills with an ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Applicable two or four year degree or equivalent working experience
You get bonus points if you have previous experience with:
- Government contracting
- Small, entrepreneurial teams
- The hospitality/event industry
This internship is part-time in our downtown Washington, DC office (Chinatown Metro Stop).
Interested in applying? Send a cover letter and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.